Startups accelerated within La Paillasse benefit from a close and regular follow-up from the team on:
- business topics (business model, partnerships development, networking)
- technical issues (biology, hardware, electronics)
- legal advices
When needed, we do our best to link startups with specialised advisors from our enlarged and interdiscplinary community to ensure that no issue remains unanswered.
Our follow-up takes place on a weekly basis for quick updates on the project, as well as on a monthly basis for a one-hour meetup to deep dive into the issues faced by the startup.
As part of the French Tech Ticket package, we hence offer acceleration and hosting services to the selected startups, including:
- privative desk
- access to office services (wifi, printer, coffee & kitchen)
- access to the ProtoBase (aka FabLab with basic electronic & mechanics equipments)
- personalized follow-up, dedicated sessions with mentors
- privileged networking with our partners
- access to all our ecosystem (public events on science & entrepreneurship, thematic communities, social network groups).
Here are some pics of La Paillasse private desks room space, kitchen, ProtoBase.